Thursday, October 13, 2005

Disappointing

Today started off well ( having only stimulator training in the morning...) Have a feeling that the MIlan Action thingy is cancelled or something. The sad thing came in in the afternoon... Not the Milan thingy but about my future as an ATGM gunner. Initially, i thought that the ist gunner would become medic trained.. Today, from my Sir, he told me that the 2nd gunner is medic trained instead! Totally shocked beyond imagination!! My aiming sux and my choice of being the ist gunner is eliminated.. leaving only the 2nd gunner left for me to take.. Feeling very heavy today.. dunno wad to do ( aniway there is nothing i can do... ). Take things light man Jonathan!

* to comfort myself: the 1st gunner need to carry uneven weight!! )

Tomorrow is my SPIKE test. Wadeva la... no mood to study le...

Good nite ppl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home