Monday, January 02, 2006

Yin Xiang Outing again!!!

Superb! yea.. have another yin xing outin...Today's attendance was good.. Yuexin, Zhiqi, Zhaoyang, Edwin, BY, Xueting, Xinwei all came! Hehe.. we went to sing k box @ Paradiz. yup.. set lunch for me was ok ~ Chicken chop.. erm.. for the rest ( except Edwin who ordered the same thing as me), the grilled fish was pathetic. Yup.. haha.. today my voice was bad. Real bad. haha. but my Feng Zheng Yu Feng was good!

Went to arcade after that. Played this particular game that requires memory. hmm.. not bad most of my memory space are still available to store the images. Haha. maybe too long did not use my brain le.. lots of free space inside. Haha..

To day book in again.. haiz.. after a LONG LONG break.. dunno whether i can adapt a not. But nevertheless... I ORD NEXT YEAR! 399 days ++ yup!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home