Thursday, March 02, 2006

V V Happie!!!

Wed was the release of the A level results. Was very worried for my juniors actually... *hope my wishes n luck helps*.. haha.. I am really glad that they did well for their exams!!! So relieved!!

& Mavis did v well too!! she was like so so happi!! Well done cousin!

Oh...Went out with Xue Ting on her collection of A levels. She got 4As n B3! Same grade as me.. *bring back some happi n sad memories* Happy for my 4As but sad for my S-geog which i got ungraded!!* haha.. anw they are over le...

Hwa Chong JC ( i still refused to called it HCI) did well dis year. Apparently 43% of the students got 4As. According to the website, she was ranked 1st for consecutively 4 yrs :)
~~RJC did VERY WELL.. 59% 4As.. Oh well...

I passed my ICCT!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! 5mins of doing breakfalls, locks, release from holds n fighting etc!! No more of this!!!

Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home