Sunday, September 03, 2006

A person to confide in...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It feels good and so trustworthy when someone trusts you and wanted to confide things in you. It makes me feel that i am a worthy friend, a person whom he/she can believe in :)

(a) Person A: when i was having my stupid pms, then was feeling so miserable, was thinking of calling u and talk one ... ...

(b) Person A: he's tiao jian not bad la ... ...
Jon: u KNow when u say his tiao jian Not ba , i tot u say my character sux.
Person A: no la, ur character win him... ...

Haha... ... i really appreciate this. U made me very happy today!~
If u need someone to talk to, can call me. 24/7... haha!
To person A: i will tell u who is that person when the time is ripe. Sorry eh!

For privacy, the person A will remain anonymous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home