Sunday, November 12, 2006

December Forecast :)

DECEMBER FORECAST

Hey peeps! Currently my computer is still down, so pardon me for my lack of updates and lagging replies.

Friday 101106
After booking out, i went to Chinatown and gathered information on my KOREA vacation. I also met up with Kwok Siong's mum to tell her about the trip. After that, KS and me went to Mac to discuss which tour agency we should book.

Saturday 111106
Wenjian, Chunkit, Lionel and I met up at Holland V for a simple dinner. I, however, forgot the name of the restaurant/ cafe we had dinner in. Hahaha.

Sunday 121106
KS and I went down to 5 stars tour to book our KOREA trip! After which we had lunch at a zhi2 cha4 stall.

Here is my november and december forecast for the year 2006!
21th Nov: Basic Theory Test
1st- 3rd Dec: Yin Xiang Chalet
2nd- 9th Dec: Korea Vacation
25th Dec: Christmas

I would like to congratulate Bingyi, Junyi and all the guys who have ORDed!
Jia you for my 3 dears, ZueE YuExIn, XinwEi for thier exams!
Jiayou maVis, Zhiqi for ur exams too!
Jiayou Jamie, Yingjie for your Alevels!

Will be back soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home