Friday, January 12, 2007

the answer revealed:

the answer revealed:

Much thanks to Bingyi and Yuexin who spent time having dinner with me on wednesday. This whole week is a torture seriously with time passing super slowly. Sleeping obviously is the most effective way of letting time pass but the mere fact that i cannot get to sleep simply means that time passes very slowly.

I finally know what is the problem. It was hard to accept this fact but i just simply have to reflect upon myself and change to become a better person. I need to salvage this precious "thing" that i treasure so so much. I promised i will do everything i can to change myself.

Whatever is the results, i have to accept. I just hope that the situation will improve and things will get back to normal again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home