Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Memories Flooding In

Memories Flooding In

It has been sometime since that particular incident. It was a memorable, pleasant and happy period of time (though there is a certain timeframe where everything just go haywire), overall, this piece of jigsaw in my life will not go away. It is just too deeply embedded in my heart and mind.

I thought I have forgotten about it. No. It came back and I cannot help but recall back the period. How I wish, that particular time frame will always be there. When I look at the 'past', everything is so perfect and I hope it will continue, but I knew it will end one day. Unless 'it' changes. I never hope that day will come but I just wish that it don't end. The first encounter was so memorable and lasting. It will always be.

Exams are ending and I am left with my last paper. So much to do after the exams. I hope I can be brave and even though I may be sad, I hope everything still goes well.

Jonathan, please do it! YES YOU CAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home