Thursday, March 06, 2008

An update of myself

Firstly, I am feeling very relieved right now... as if a huge burden have been lifted from me. After the disgusting PL1101E paper on monday (Which i prepared 2 days for) and it is still inadequate!!!, I felt very very happy. Though I made errors, it was nothing compared to the happy feeling that the test is over. One more to go next week - EC1101E!

My mood these days wasn't exactly at the peak. I was feeling rather agitated these days. Dunno what happen to me but i think it boiled down to simply my Hall Production. I ws supposed to be the emcee but apparently I was called off as I cannot attend a 2 hour (out of a whole day) rehearsal due to an important lesson. Fine. I offered my help and this is what i get in return. Just fine.

Dramafest is much better compared. I believe that it will be a better perfomance than Hall Prod. Not that I want to comdemn hall prod or anything but feedback gathered wasnt too good from the people. I shall not name but from what they say, I really felt happy that i am not inside anymore.

Sat is GC Prelims and I can put more effort into Geog Soc. :)
Singing Klunch afterwards :)

Oh lastly, I an chionging 2 shows. NOt exactly chioning lah.. just watching on channel U lor everyweek!

My Girl - This is so funny :)


Goong - This is totally delayed reaction from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home