Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stress over examination, I suppose

For the past few days, it has been relatively not too good for me. Examinations are approaching and it will be less than 2 weeks before my first paper. My usual studying habits did not exactly prep me a lot for the exams and now that I try to revise my work everyday, it is really tiring and draining. Especially for today, yesterday and the day before, my mind simply shuts at 9 plus and I really feel I cannot absorb anymore stuff that I read. THough I don't feel safe for stop studying, I simply cannot study or even see my readings anymore. I think I need a short break, I feel stress.

Huishi saw white hair (omg).

CA results are generally okay with the exception of PSYCOLOGY. B for midterm test and B- for midterm essay. THere goes my 60%. and I dont feel exactly safe for my finals. I will study (of course) but I must prep myself for B- although I really hope I can get a B (at least).

I am really tired and i dont know how to say this form of tiredness. Its sorta like brain dead and yet living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home