Thursday, December 04, 2008

Midst and Post-Exams - SEP- BACK TO SCHOOL party

I was studying Nat Haz with Val outside MPSH when we saw Prof Terry. Haha. He was asking us whether we had lunch and hopefully we dont feel sleepy after lunch when doing his paper. Haha. Nope, I dont feel tired. I was RUSHING the paper like nobody's business! I got a huge shock when i saw the questions, I can feel others feeling the same thing as me. Lol. The2 hours passed like a typhoon. Rushing 5 mini-essays and 1 FULL essay, drawing as much relevant diagrams as possible.

I remembered Prof Miksic waving his envelop of exam papers at me and jas. Haha. He is such a funny and nice lecturer!

Finally exams are over and I can rest.

I was so anxious when checking my SEP results today. YES! I got accepted by NUS to go to KINGS COLLEGE LONDON, together with Jas. Hopefully, we can go together! Please!!!!! And Yuna got UCL. Congrats to her and her.

Meeting with 42nd MC tomorrow after their cities paper. ALL THE WAY!

Nat Haz Group Outing!


Xinwei's 21st! - BACK TO SCHOOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home