Tuesday, March 10, 2009

IPPT - Final Dash

YES! Finally after months of training, I finally passed my IPPT window this year. Phew. It was quite drama during the whole process. Let me tell u why...

1. Pull-Up Station - I did 4, then the 5th one was not counted even though my neck went over the bar. Luckily, the PTI said 'Plus 1'. So i did my 6th one. PASS.

2. Sit-Up - 40, as usual. YAY!

3. Standing Broad Jump - 216. Then I attempted the second time: 206cm. Bleahs.

4. Shuttle Run - 10.4/5s - 5 points. YES!

5. 2.4km Run - most drama. I was counting my rounds and seeing my timing on the screen.

5rounds left: 1.43min
4rounds left: 3.45min
3rounds left: 5.45min
2rounds left: 7.47min
1rounds left: 9.52min
0rounds left: 11.39min *YES* Silver Time!

BUT, I was really on the verge of giving up.I was feeling so bad during the run BUT I need to persevere! I keep telling myself that its only 12mins. GO GO WDG!

I am soooooooo happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home