Monday, October 17, 2005

* Special Ed --- Nurture Or Fly? *

Since young, people have been asking: Wad do you wan to be when u grow up? Ambitions change, however @19, one should already have something in mind ( at least a rough idea)...

A teacher is a career i wanted to strive for since young. I love to mark papers, teach students and set questions. For an unknown reason, i just love to do all these things. Thats why upon finishing my A levels, i applied for relief teaching. Good experience!!. After receiving my A levels results, i applied for MOE teaching award. Instead i was given the MOE teaching scholarship instead! Exhilarated really. A step towards my teaching Career!

Change Change Change...

After enlisting into army (2005) and going to Hk in Dec 2004, interest in Teaching dropped. A little @ first but now it dropped drastically!! I have lost interest in teaching. Will i find it back?

Since young, i have a love for flying. To many people, the time spent on the aeroplane is boring ( the landing esp, it hurts the ears). To me is totally different. Whenever i am sad, the only place that can cheer me up is the Airport. I just love going to the airport.. seeing people go abroad, planes taking off...

I want to be a flight attendent ( working for SIA-- int't airline!!) next time. When i enter Uni, i will attempt to sign up for Singapore Youth Flying Club, where i can fly a small plane ( if i get accepted). I sat a few airlines before.. Msia Airlines, BA, QF, Silk Air, SQ.. the one that have an impact on me is SQ!! I am a service person ( social kinda person). By becoming a flight attendent, i can FLY!!! Someone may ask.. when u go holiday, you can fly too! For me, by becoming a part of SIA is something to be proud of! I am sure i can do well there since i enjoy the job and my passion for it.

I still have 1 yr + to think and ponder about it. Anything is still unconfirmed.. It either or lol...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger BY said...

haha why ur comments page is always invaded by advertisement de...anw, follow ur interests ya? n when u watching flightplan? haha..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home