Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lucky Lucky!!!

With so so so MUCH at stake, passing ATP is really VERY VERY VERY stressful. After scoring a 13/24 for my day shoot, i need a 7/16 for my night shoot to pass ATP overall. Seeing results of the M16 & M203 gunners wasn't exactly encouraging. Night shoot i got 11/24. Phew!!

Special thanks to my frens who gave me support:
1. Mavis ~ who said that she will pray for me
2. XueTing ~ who said she will transfer some of her luck to me
3. Qin Yuan ~ who send me messages of encouragement ( his rifle too)
& many many many others who help me in one way or another.

Watching Huang Cheng tonight. After a v v v long time.
Oh.. btw wishing Cailing a belated happy birthday n Chun Kit becoming an Officer!

Do you believe in Aura? Look at this 2 pics: they are taken from the exact same place:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home