Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nice Outing!

On Saturday 060506 ( after finishing my guard duty on fri..eeks), i went back home for a while before going out with my family to a Dim Sum Restaurant for lunch. Cool.. Haha. The 2 hours i had at home was totally BUSY. I was editing and resending my NTU essay to the scholarship office because they said i did not do so the last time i submit my essay. Phew!

The food at the restaurant was GREAT except for the Shark's Fin which tasted like starch. Eeks! The Char Siew Pao was NICE :) Haha.. wish that there have more varieties for me to EAT!

Went to buy a new hp with my family- SAMSUNG D 510! Haha..

Then went to Hark's Cafe to listen to MUSIC! So cool. the live band there was EXCELLENT! The singers however was a bit disappointing. Binyi was sabotage to go upstage to SING! WooHoo.. haha... but he rose up to the occassion! He sang beautifully! haha..

So cool! i am going there again sometime soon! Haha.. see me there!

my family
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Harks MusiC
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

* anyone who wishes to see BingYi LIVE CONCERT 2006, please email me. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home