Friday, June 16, 2006

Some INTERESTING issues

1. I guess that my SOL punishment will be postponed to next next week... my OC's mother jus passed away and thus e won't be in camp for 1 week. Yup...

2(a). Qin Yuan recently received this service from M1 that translate your name into Korean and Japanese. Hmm.. i gave it a try and here goes~ korean: jong- hoon Na & Japanese: Kenta Mayumi haha.. so funni...

2(b). Qinyuan also had this love calculator service. He typed my name and Kwok Siong's. Guess wha is the results?
~91%. Great Combination. you two are set for a journey through the love canal. No upstreams here only smooth sailing.
Wahahaa... so funny lo... hmm.. Great frens ah...

3. Imagine someone says this to you: I felt very comfortable talking to you. I feel good after our conversation. Such a nice compliment. and it made me very happy.
dated 160606
time 1630

4. My Batallion jus issued us a calendar. haha.. guess what? my pic was inside under the AUGUST section. My platoonmates and i were doing sai-gang at Marina. Haha.. so funny...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home