Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to my MUM, my 2 grandmothers!!

Hmm.. Bought a Lipstick for my mum as her present ( not too expensive but definitely useful ) haha... Yup.

Saturday went to sing KBOX ( yes AGAIN) with my sister @ Marina Sq. Wow.. that place really POWER!! So new n so much better and BIGGER than the other Kboxes... haha...

Then travelled to the Airport!! This time, we explored somewhere new: BUDGET TERMINAL. Oh no!!! Disaster. It already looks "CHEAPO" on the outside. the inside is worse.. OK la.. maybe SIMPLE is the word to use. It jus cannot be compared to T2 lor... haha.

Bought a cake for MUM and Grandma. Yes.. BAKERZIN cake. Woohoo~ haha

Budget Terminal~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My grandma n the cake~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home