Friday, September 08, 2006

Let it go... n "maybe"

Let it go...n "maybe"

If i manage to let "it" go, i may live life happier... then i wont be so sad.
Time will allow me to slowly get used to the normal life now...
At least this is what i hope...

Dear U,

Thanks for giving me the answers to my questions. I appreciate it really. Though i would say that the answer "maybe" for that question is very sad to hear since it was affirmative before, i will try my very best to push it back to affirmative. I know that u refused to answer that question is because u knew that i will be VERY sad if i had known that it is a NO. But, to have the answer is comforting. Yes. I feel lightened now. Trust me, i will try my best to improve myself as a friend and "at work".

Deguang :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home