Sunday, November 26, 2006

Saturday and Sunday--- LINK?

I went shopping with Mum and Wendy on Saturday! And i did something very spendthrift on that day- I bought a N80, which cost like $600! Good gracious. Dinner was simple at a "dunno what restaurant" around somerset. Haha. Bingyi, Diva and I followed the path down and it led us to Liang Court. Haha.

Sunday 's (today actually) lunch was spent at Fisherman's Wharf with KS. It was today that i actually realised the difference between chips and french fries. Haha. When we were ordering our meal, the waitress ask us whether we want chips or french fries. Each of us chose one. End up the only difference was the colour (chips were darker) and that french fries were more crispy. Haha.

We then walked down to Chinatown where change 200 sing dollars to Korean Won. I ended up with 120000 WON in my wallet. Wow, i was sooooo rich!

What comes after this is very special. I went G. Hospital to visit Samatha ( KS's friend). KS ask me to follow him there and since i had nothing to do then, i agreed. I end up knowing 2 of his friends- Samantha and Jaime. Haha... i still feel that this is very funny. :)

I will be leaving for Korea next week! And there is soooo much things i have not done yet. Goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home