Tuesday, February 06, 2007

ORD lo!

ORD lo!

Finally after about 22 months, or 660 days, or 15840 hours, or 950400 mins, or 57024000 secs, something precious is returned to my possession- MY PINK I/C. I really missed seeing that card J.

Now, I would like to list a number of people whom I want to thank…

  1. Chuan Yang and Edward (my PCs)
  2. Vincent (my PS)
  3. Andy, Clive, Kok Wei, Albert, Ping Zong, Minyee, Dez and Jackson (my SCs)
  4. My platoon mates Wei Lun, Wei Liang, YC, Kheng Li, Jia Cai, Kwok Siong, Qinyuan, Shanker, Chuan Ru, Guan Rong, Minghan, Junde and Desmond.

Special Thanks to

-Kwok Siong who always make my day so happening and fun!

-Qin Yuan who shares his songs and stories with me!

-Bridge Committee (KS, QY, JC and Me)

-Ming Han who drove me to camp during days of ORD.

Army has changed me.

I am no longer that studious and kuai kuai person that I used to be. Haha. Believed it or not, I have changed to a playful and rather “wild” person who cannot stay at home for long. Haha. I have became stronger both mentally and physically as the days passed. The numerous outfields have allowed me to experience days where we cannot bathe and clean ourselves, having bad food, and under the mercy of the weather. I have also undergone a few emotional setbacks in army where I learnt a lot about myself. I will reflect and change.

Now that I have ORDed, I am a civilian with my PINK I/C, I have to prepare myself for a new life. Gone were the days of slacking in camp (during ORD period), sleeping between breaks, playing winning 11, eating OM, watching numerous tv shows( anything except studying perhaps). Now, a new beginning…

I hope everything will be smooth sailing from today…

Last but not least, ORD lo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home