Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What i really miss:

What i really miss:

I miss my childhood days where there are no worries and troubles ...
I miss the times my aunty bring me to Leng Kee CC to play with "machine" ...
I miss Mrs Yeo's pinching of my cheeks ...
I miss my organ lessons i used to have every friday ...
I miss the days where I slept on mattresses instead of beds ...
I miss the good friends i made in RV ...
I miss the feeling when i step on the red carpet when i got my award ...
I miss my student times in Hwa Chong ...
I miss Huang Cheng ...
I miss UN Competition ...
I miss S- Geog Lessons (only) ...
I miss the time before enlistment ...
I miss the "ORD days" before my actual ORD ...
I miss "the person"

I miss ...

This list just goes on indefinately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home