Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why?

To you: ****** ***

I am happy that I know u.
I am happy that u always treat me so well.
I am happy to just maintain this status quo.

REALLY, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

I hope nothing's changed.
I apologise for what I have done,
I admit that I was too impatient.

I like the way things were that day.
I feel happy when we went out that afternoon.
I feel happy when we walked together, side by side.
I feel happy when we ate the same food.
I feel happy when we drank the same drink.

I hope to see you again real soon.
I miss you.
I really do.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

why u no tag board? rarrrrrrrrr! i demand our camwhore photos soooon!

i am so tired. come visit my blog too ok:)

maybemanjen.blogspot.com

love love
ashley

p.s. oooh got chinese words! u are a cina beng. i am juz ignorant, ignore me!:)

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger 光光世界 said...

u are so fast! haha. give me sometime to upload leh! hahaha..
quite a number to upload on facebook u know!
hahah

'Get away from him, EVIL SISTER!'
-Danbee

Jonathan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home