Friday, May 30, 2008

AY 07/08 Year 1 Sem 2 Results

(I am editing this for the third time) Oops.

Time passes really fast (especially this semester) and zoom it is 30th May, the day of the RELEASE OF RESULTS. I wanted to do the peeling down of the results one by one but Im glad i did not do that (Neither did i call.. think i may faint first), u will know why afterwards. I locked myself in the room this afternoon. Tried to sleep before that and it sorta worked a bit.

This sem results is, to me, good overall. Just that I really hope that I wont get any B- for any module in my 4 years in NUS. But, this dream is shattered. However, I must be contented with my results, which i am (just feeling a slight tinge of sadness for my first B- module)

Results:

INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMIC ANALYSIS - A+
THE BIOPHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT OF SINGAPORE - B+
LEISURE, RECREATION AND TOURISM - A
TERRESTIAL AND COASTAL ENVIRONMNET - A
INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY - B-

Yupp CAP: 4.4 (Overall)

Some comments about my results:

EC1101E, LRT and TERRESTIAL was unexepected. Seriously. This results I believe, in part was because of my CA which did quite well. Biophysical was expected and psychology was unexpected (cos I thought I can pull up to a 'B').

Would like to thank Prof Chia for her guidance in EC1101E, Prof Chang for his guidance in LRT and Wenjian, Pearlly and Jocelyn for their help in the LRT Project, Dr Lim Han She for her guidance in Biophysical and Terrestial, yuna, matthew, yanqing, wenjian, minghan, xuanyi as my project groupmates in the 2 modules), Manisha for giving last minute help in psychology, Chunkit and Yong Xian as my psychology lect ad tutorial mate respectively. Also would like to thanks winnie and geog soc friends and seniors for theie help and encouragement.

THANK YOU VEYR MUCH!

I realised as I am in Cambodia for CIP, I did not blogged about my year 1 sem 1 results ( I think I didn't...). Just as a comparison:

PLACE ENVIRONMENT AND SOCIETY - A+
CITIES IN TRANSITION - A-
OUR ATMOSPHERE: A CHEMICAL PERSPECTIVE - B+
ASIA AND THE MODERN WORLD - B+
SOUTHEAST ASIA: A CHANGING REGION- A-

CAP: 4.4

Thanks to everyone for their help in my first sem (all my lecturers, TAs project group mates and friends)

Ok back to this sem...

Imagine I peel off my results one by one down my laptop screen, greeting me at the end will be my first EVER B-. So luckily I did not.

I am contented and work hard Jonathan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home