Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reflection on Life

Visiting Ah-Peng and SJ's Grandma's Wake on Sunday made me reliase that life is so fragile. A lot of things can be changed simply overnight, be it for worse or for better. In Dec 2007, Ah-Peng was still a very active elderly, who makes clay figurines for NDP and stuff. Now, he was lying in hospital. Though he still makes a point to talk to us, it made us feel bad as we cannot do anything about his condition. Hopefully , by visiting him, it can lift up his spirits and hope that he can make a smooth recovery to full health.

Life is unpredictable. I must indeed quote my sister after that day (i know some may disagree) but still - We must enjoy life while we can. Who knows what might happen?

I feel quite depressed on that day i must say and I sincerely hope that everyone i know will be happy and healthy always.

On a lighter note, I realised that I said Good Morning to Prof Skelton twice when it is in the afternoon. And she corrected me, twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home