Sunday, May 11, 2008

NTNU Students - Such a coincidence too

On behalf of the NUS Geog Dept, we hosted the NTNU students, who are here on a 4days 3nights Singapore fieldwork studies. My group, consisting of Xiao Bai, Yating, Winny, Xiao Q, Peishan and myself, is a budget and kuai1 group, i would say. We have lots of fun together and really really I enjoyed hosting them! Such a wonderful bunch of people! :)

A treat from them to peishan and me :)You all bring us around very xin-ku.


A group shot outside Majestic ~


A self-taken shot outside the indian temple.


Dinner at PS


Unglamm shot - applies perhaps to all of us except Mel.


This is much better.


And I met them on ALL 4 days.
Thurs - Earth Lab Introduction
Friday - Fieldwork at Chinatown and Orchard
Sat - Chinatown Heritage Centre (Geotrail Recce)
Sun - Guan Yin Temple (Praying for this Msia Trip)

Such a Coincidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home