Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank You 42nd MC

In less than 1 hours time, I will be heading for school, preparing for the Elections at 6.30pm. It has been one year since I am elected into office. Being the Honorary General Secretary for the Geographical Society has been a tough yet enriching and rewarding journey for me.

I still remember stepping into Earth Lab on the election night with Wenjian (whom I asked him to come and support me and he ended up in the MC as well). I applied the position that I truely wanted and after being bombarded with questions by the floor, I was elected as the Hon Gen Sec. My dream has came true.

In this one fruitful year, the 42nd MC worked hard together, orgnising many many events such as MAF, Teachers' Day, GC, Open House, FIC and went for many many outings and fieldtrips together. It is the Geog Soc that I made many of my university friends whom I can 'click' with. It is not easy to find people whom I can talk to easily and I am glad that I found them in the MC.

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK every single MC member who has been through so much with me. Without your support, encouragement, talking nonsense and stuff, time will not have passed with joy and left happy memories behind. I am serious when I say that and from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU EVERYONE again.

If I have in any time during my office, scolded / quarreled with anyone (or anyone not pleased with me), I also take this opprtunity to apologise to you.

Ok, shall keep this short (if not i will drone on and on non-stop). Let the legacy of the 42nd MC go on. I will MISS the time I spent with all of you.

And this is the last time I can sign off as:

THANKS SOO MUCH AND SINCERELY,
Jonathan WANG Deguang

NUS Geographical Society
Honorary General Secretary
42nd Management Committee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home