Saturday, September 27, 2008

Recess Week - Fufilling.

Recess week is coming to an end. And effectively I did not exactly did anything constructive (and academic) because I was busy with some (un) academic stuff, though practical!

Most of my time was spent doing projects (and discussions) and driving.

Wed: Went out with sounders for dinner and St James :)
Thurs: Hectic day, doing from driving to school, hearing SEP talk, discuss project!
Friday: Traffic Police Test! and Dinner with summer school peeps.

And the BEST OF ALL: I GOT MY CLASS 3 DRIVING LICENSE!

I can drive.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger zuee said...

congrats!!

we can now all stress yuexin to get her license!! :P

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger 光光世界 said...

haha yea! totally!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home