Friday, January 16, 2009

Random Courage

Xuemin showed me a Jap Singing Competition brochure on thursday during class yesterday. And I decided, randomly, to participate in the competition. I practised for less than 1 hour in total and brought with me the lyrics to the auditions. I knew it will be a flop in terms of performance but the feeling of standing in front of 4 judges is so similar to American Idol. When I was singing the 2nd part, I knew I had flopped, so i decided to just enjoy myself - I pretended I was having a concert. Thanks to Xuemin for her encouragement, Boon Kian for accompanying me and Han She for all the help rendered (it really helped calm my nerves). Singing is really different from acting. It is a totally different set of skill and I am to master it. :)

4 Comments:

At 11:11 PM , Blogger zuee said...

pardon me for my ignorance. but is the han she u mentioned the geog lecturer??

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger BY said...

oh my! haha looks like u're all prepared to rock 星光大道 already hahaha

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger [wins]* said...

hehe han she rocks hor. go hero-turned-singer! :D

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger jonathan said...

haha. ya she is (to xueting). Yay. but i think i flopped the auditions totally ( to BY ). my fello heroine. yup she rocks!!!(cross fingers for our essay!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home