Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Thank You

Inspired by Wins's Blog, I dedicate this post to family and friends who have played in important role in my life in 2008.

My family - Your un-ending support for me has given me energy to move on. I know that without all of you - my grandma, my daddy, mummy, aunty and sis, my life will not be as smooth sailing.

My Friends - Cannot possibly thank each and everyone of you individually but I wanna to say that I really appreciate the times we spent together. 42nd MC, Sounders, KR OG, Army buddies and JC Classmates deserve special mention - I spent a huge proportion of time with you and in times when I was down and happy, you were all there to lend me a helping hand or share my joy.

A HUGE HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home