Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Ultimate Reveal

I pressed the enter key after keying in my username and password (did not put in matric number this time round). Generally, my results were ALL UNEXPECTED. The one I expect to do well, did not as do as well while the one that I think will flopped miserably did well. Oh wells.

A Breakdown of results just like the previous 2 sems blog entries.

GE2228 Atmospheric Environments : A+
GE3231 Natural Hazards : A+
SE3214 Marketing Southeast Asia's Heritage : B+
SSA2204 Nation-Building in Singapore : A+
SSD2210 Managing Singapore's Built Environment : A+

CAP (overall) : 4.5

Im very happy over my results. It was a tiring semester. I did not expect myself to do so well, seriously. It was really very good. Disappointed over SE3214 as I expected myself to do better. I spent a lot of time studying this and is one of my favourite modules. GE2228 was the other exception as I did average for my CA which accounts to 60%. I was expecting a B/B+ for this module.

All the best for my friends who are getting results. Congrats to shaun, lee min, weiping and jasmine for scoring well too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home