Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A day @ JP

Hmm..today has nights out again. Since there is not much time to go home to slack, me, QY and JC went to JP to kill our time away.

Walk. Nothing interesting.

Ended up @ the cinema, where we watched the European Gigglo show. Since it is an M18 show, we are required to show our "age verification pass" upon entry. Therefore, no matter how reluctant i was, i was forced to present my 11B to the cinema attendant. The show was relaltively interesting & funny ( though short). Was laughing @ intervals @ the sypnosis. One shocking thing ( to me lah) was the fact that M18 shows actually shows some nudity!!! Clarification by my frens made me realised that NC16 shows also shows some nudity scenes @ times.

Went back to camp @ 2300... haiZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home