Sunday, January 22, 2006

ATP ~ Result Show!

Sunday 22/01/2006 (1225)

Finally the ATP is over. This week is a very long and tiring week. I book out of camp at 0100 today. Shared a taxi with KS, YC and Nathan. As for my results, i failed ATP terribly and miserably. Haha... we need to achieve 20/40 for a pass in ATP. My maximum was 15. Poor thing... so ke lian. Only Encik achieve marksman. Haha...

Have flu and fever on Sunday makes my day there very miserable. Imagine during my rundown, i need to stop my flu (using a tissue), cover my left eye using eyepad and load my magazine. Haha.. i feel very confused and giddy and terrible. Thanks to Chuan Yang, Ming Hui ( both sirs) for there concern. At night, i fell out cos my fever came back. The least i could do was to help QY in filling up of the namelist form ( in the control room).

Today need to book in @ 2300. Jia You!

p.s. Happi Birthdae Wenjian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home