Monday, March 20, 2006

Birthday Celebration :)

My family celebrated my birthday for me on Saturday. The durian cake was specially bought from Goodwood Park Hotel, since it is their speciality in baking this flavour. Haha.. it was really v v v nice :) Got presents from my family too. My aunts gave me red packets n a pair of spectacles. My daddy gave me red packet also. Haha.. so nice of them.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Went to the tree top trail with Wenjian n Bingyi on Sunday morning. I must say that the trail itself was quite enticing. The whole journey was suppposingly 10km, so I thought that the trail maybe about 2km long. However, i was wrong. It was only around 200m!!! Haha...not bad though cos the trip was scenic. We passed by Singapore Island Country Club, saw many beautiful sights... On our way back, it rained! Luckily, we got to shelter fast before the actual downpour. Phew! Then, we went North Point to rot...

Image hosting by Photobucket

We chanced upon this neoprint machine. Since we did not take neoprint for a v long time, we decided to try out this machine. There is this function on the machine that allows us to take 16 shots consecutively. 16!!! haha.. the camara will take every photo in intervals of 2s.. haha.. u can imagine what happen... We are lost for poses!! haha

Image hosting by Photobucket

Met up with Xueting for dinner. Haha.. Xinwei and Yuexin cannot make it last min.. so ke xi.. haha..went to Viliage ( a restaurant similar to Marche ). Yup.. not bad la...They bought a Choc cake and a Waffle for me to celebrate my Birthday! Thanks guys for the celebration and the presents... Went Swensens after that..

Image hosting by Photobucket

It was v fun that day. Thanks guys again for celebrating my 20th Birthday!
Happy Birthday to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home