Sunday, June 25, 2006

gym

After 3 weeks of not exercising at all, me and Ks decided that it is finally time to go to the GYM. If Hmm.. if i still not do anything about my fitness, i can say a confirm byebye to my SILVER for my IPPT. Yes... true enough, when i did my running of 2.4km, my timing increased from 11.20 to 12.32 which is effectively a silver to a PASS!!!

tink we both crazy le after gym...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Met up with BY, xinwei and zuee at night for a talk cock session. haha.. so fun. Zuee was so excited and happy since she came back from Korea.. make me also feel like going there le.. Then we went to Explanade a Choc store to hav supper.. super nice :)

haha.. taken by my phone :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home