Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pirates of the Carribean

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Finally, I am SINGING again! 4 of us ( Bingyi, yuExiN, xinwei and me) went to Kbox Marina to sing!!! I was very happy cos xinwei praised that I sang Rainie’s Ke3 Ai4 nicely.. according o her it was a difficult song for them… haha. Thanks lots for that compliment. Haha.. me and xinwei came to a conclusion that we cannot sing a song concurrently cos our octave doesn’t compliment one another. Hope YuexiN likes the necklace we gave her.. Wahaha…

Zuee joined us after for pirates. Haha.. Coincidentally, KS and his gang were also catching the same show as us! Quite nicely done except for the ending which left all of us unsatisfied. I gave the movie 6.5/10 and Zuee said I was too lenient! She gave 6 ( 0.5 for actions and 5.5 for Johnny depp and the “sotong” guy). BY gave 5.

We then went to the foodcourt to talk cock. YuExiN attempted 2 love tests which gave totally different results. Wahaha.. one of them said I will meet my lover in NS!! And my wife is Sun ho. Dotz… yuExiN and xinwei left to meet friends and family after.. BY left home to see Singapore Idol which he missed like half the show!! Oh no…

Me and Zuee then headed to city link’s MPH to search for her X-Men comic. Haha.. she is in a craze over them.. No have… We then went to the Comic’s Mart at Raffles City to try our luck. YES! Found the comics but she dunno which to buy..We were jus flipping all the comics there la… I then consulted Qin Yuan for help.. end up Zuee talked to him instead cos too troublesome for me to translate the message from him to her.. haha.. She bought X-Men, deadly genesis in the end. X-Men Fanatic!!!

A compliment from QY to Zuee: He said your voice is SWEET. Haha..
To QY from Zuee: Thanks for your help!!!

Then I went to PS with to shop. Bought a shirt. Haha..

my first attempt at mosaic shot:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

nicer shot:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and birthday girl!:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Xinwei 4 consecutive shots:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Zuee and me mosaic shot at a MOVING escalator! Wahaha..a bit flopped though (me not her)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Zuee's X-Men Comic:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home