Monday, July 10, 2006

Long long long weekend :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Friday 070706

Went to watch this movie called “Thank you for Smoking” with my dearest platoon- mate KS. Apparently, I did not even hear of this movie before. With a feeling that it may flop, I stepped into Grand Cathay. The movie is supposed to be FUNNY but I do not really feel it. But the thing is that I was LAUGHING like mad inside @ the characters’ appearance. I did not understand the movie fully though… I bet KS did not understand too. Wahaha… Then we went Carrefour to shop for food but the trolley was mostly used to put out bags which weigh like tones heavy. Haha.

Saturday 080706

Watched “Recycle” with the usual movie gang (with the omission of BY who is being mobilized back to camp). XinwEi is the same height as me (since she is wearing high heeled shoes) I feel threatened.. Wahaha. Zuee came late cos she went to repair her 6111. End up the 3 of us (me, yuExiN and XinwEi) started to talk all kinds of topics ( and gossips of course). Haha. I was so scared that my pager will SUDDENLY ring that yuExiN kindly borrowed her handphone pouch for me to put my pager in so that I can place it on the table. Haha.. but it was so pinky that it looked very gay. Haha..thank goodness she offered to help me look after. Thanks lots dear.

We bought the 7.30pm show… Woo. We bought potato chips in to eat. In addition, I bought Famous Amos in too.. Zuee said “ woah.. gui4 de4 lei”. Haha.. must really enjoy the movie! However, the movie once again proved to be a bit abstract that it takes sometime for us to understand the plot. Haha. It was quite touching at the end I think… hmm…amyway, we will be watching PIRATES next week :)

Sunday 090706

Family dinner at SAKURA! Super nice food and a very wen1 xin1 feeling when the whole family gathered together to eat. I love the Teh- tarik. Haha.. after the sumptuous meal, we went up to my cousin’ s new apartment to look see look see. Her house looked like condo design lor.. haha…afterwards is WORLD CUP finals! France VS Italy. Hmm.. lets see…

me, travis , caris
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

multishots x 6
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday 100706

France LOST! Zidane is a FLOP lor.. seriously. Haiz.. anw, today is and OFF day.. I was supposed to go gym with KS but he say he is too tired since he only slept 3 hrs, we decided to give it a miss. We went Orchard instead… ate crystal jade fried rice for lunch and STARBUCKS for tea. Haha.. I simply love the ambience there. Went Taka to buy some food before heading back home. Hmm.. felt today like a bit wasted liddat… haha..

KS & the electrifying TROLLEY (remember STORM!~!) Wahaha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home