Friday, September 29, 2006

Holiday in Taiwan

Holiday in Taiwan

First and foremost, pardon for my lack of update on my recent Taipei trip. It is partly because of my computer which is not working too well. I am also lazy to blog.

On the day of departure, i am glad that aunty karen came to pick me up and Bingyi who came to send me off. This is a very much anticipated trip after out Atec Exercise in August. Discussions for this trip started all the way from July and on 21092006, it materialised. For me, this is also my virgin trip i am having with my friends.

Throughout the 5 days there, we explored many parts of Taipei. Some of them includes Hsimending, Leofoo Village, Wufenpu, Taipei 101,Danshui etc. Weather there was fine except for the occasional showers.

One unique feature i noticed was the vehicles travelling on the roads DONT give way to pedestrians.

On our last day back, we were very sad to leave the place. It was really fun having a holiday out of Singapore. I am looking forward to 2 more trips soon ( hopefully). One to Hong Kong in Oct and one to Japan next year march.

* More details about Taiwan will be on my next few entries*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home