Thursday, May 24, 2007

Army Days!

Army Days!

I will just omit the days of Tekong, as i believe that most recruits experience almost the same things there and then.

I shall start from the day i entered my unit.

A lift from my classmate saved me from the hassle of walking all the way in to the camp. It was 'deadly embedded' and was relatively inaccessible.

Lugging all my belongings, we gathered in the hall where we were split into our respective companies, followed by platoons. Our first book in timing was 2200 and at that time, this booking in time was heavenly.

*Blah Blah Blah* = loads of outfields, exercises, cleaning and maintainance

I don’t really know why but there is always topics to talk about amongst my platoonmates even though we see each other everyday during our service and even now after we ORD, there is still loads to talk about.

That’s what I enjoy and treasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home