Monday, January 14, 2008

Dreaming Again

I could not get to sleep this very morning. Perhaps it was because I slept yesterday afternoon. Napping in the afternoon always have this effect on me.

I tossed and turned on my bed. And I thought of a lot of things. Many many things.

And I dreamt. It was back to the old days and we are playing again. It was so fun and I thought it was real. Really. Things were a bit different but yet the 'people', the 'beds', the 'windows', the 'cupboards'... everything that should be there was there. And we were happy as ever. The real me was inside but everything just seems correct. As what I learnt from the Siem Reap team: the FEEL was there.

The alarm rang and I woke up. School's starting soon.

I like this dream.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM , Blogger BY said...

what happened to you after this post? 玩失踪 again hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home