Saturday, January 05, 2008

Looking all around me!

Looking all around ME!

The world is just outside. Sometimes, it is always best to put down and move on. But the truth, sadly, is at times not possible to. Looking back at an event that happen last year, I thought I had it off my mind and sealed it deep inside myself. I was wrrong. Today, I remembered this event and memories flooded back. It was nice yet hurting. Sometimes I ask myself if I am given a chance will I want this part of my memory to resurface and experience this happiness and sadness once again. I really do not know. I wanted to but I fear. The end result is clear but the temptation is there. As for now, I will keep it as a lasting memory that has became part of my life experience. I will still THANK the event that once made me so happy and had also injured me so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home