Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy New Year

Time really flies. In a glimpse of an eye, it is Chinese New Year again. Counting down to 2008 was quite fun actually, except that I cannot shout to my heart's content. Sem 2 started and things are going relatively smoothly. Work is piling up but I shall take things slow. Uni life must be fulfilling (though school work is still important) I must enjoy as this is my only time, in fact my last time, my last phase of studying before embarking on my career.

25-27 Jan, I flew to HK after tourism lect for Joey Yung's concert. It was a rush trip and i was literally running everywhere in HK. Concert was great and I almost missed my flight back.

30th night before CNY, I went back RV with Junyi, Weiping, Lijia and Ben. I saw many of my former teachers (pregnant or grew a bit hmmmm. rounder?). I was inspired by some of them actually. Oh and i dun really like the new IP RV school uniform. I also went back Mapletree and visit my colleagues. The new office was nice! Really.

1st Day went visiting and the cousins dress to the occasion. My sister's image was designed my me and Terence's image was donw by Mavis. There are so many comments on all the 4 of us this year. We took the limelight. Wendy look fairer,Mavis look more lady-image, Terence look like those going for star idol and I look like Korean. When we took the MRT, a lot of people are staring at us. It felt wierd but quite cool to be at the limelight. * daddy needs to work! :(*

2nd Day went mahjong and reunion dinner. We were K-ing and those songs were really so erm... ancient?

Blogging on the third day... bored. Here are some pics taken on 1st Day.

Me and Mummy


Family Shot


Me and Sister


Cousins :)


Us again!


Fish and Co @ JP


Terence and Me @ Mac


Will add in more photos of Hk soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home