Monday, March 17, 2008

I realised.

I realised I need to let it go.

Living in your memory is so tiring...
U are not at fault. It is me who chose this path.
I want to live in your memory.
I know I have to give up already.
I know that you have let go.
I will let go.
Though it is difficult for me...
I will let go.

I cannot understand why this road is not like what is portrayed.
Whenever I see the videos, I will think a lot.
But I have decided to give up and continue walking down this path.

My life is so complicated...
One is always so good to me...
But I am trapped in the memory of the past.
I won't anymore.

But I cannot accept 'a new life' because of this memory.
This cut is too deep to mend.
It has been so long.

What should I do.
I am very tired, very stressed, very very ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home