Saturday, May 03, 2008

Psychology Paper - Over (Physically and perhaps Grade-ly too)

I got SCOLDED today.

Haiz. Relieved after the much anticipated PSYCHOLOGY paper, it was relatively bad and that many people feedback is that it is sort of un-do-able. But given my not good grades in my PSYCHOLOGY, i SINCERELY hope that my overall can get at least a 'B'. Yup, a B will DRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my C.A.P down like nobody's business, but a B is better than a B- (like duh!)

Anyway, PSYCHOLOGY is OVER. YES! YES! YES! And I have a happy time filing all my psychology notes into files, untagging Kep Kee's textbook and prepare myself to return them the book!

One more paper to go: LEISURE, RECREATION, and TOURISM!
JIA YOU!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger zuee said...

aiyah... u think it is difficult other people will also think it is difficult de lah. dun worry! :D

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger jonathan said...

haha my CA very cui! hahah B and B- for 60% le wor! oh my.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home