Saturday, June 07, 2008

NUS Geography Challenge 2008

After 9 months of planning and execution, the NUS Geography Challenge has officially ended today. Thinking back, it has indeed been a memorable and enriching journey for me. From prelims in march to finals today, we have put in a lot of hard work and effort in making this whole event a success.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the 42nd Management Commitee for putting in so much hard work into this event. In particular: Jade (Project Director), Yuna (President and Winnie (my fellow MC). I would also like to thank all the others, sincerely.

Prof Lily Kong and all the distinguished guests are happy with the event. Overall, I would say that the event went rather well, except for minor 'stumbles' here and there. Food was great and most students enjoyed this challenge (which is very heartening).

Last but not least, according to feedback, my MC-ing skills are not bad (but definitely room for more improvement). Photos will be blogged at a later date.

I love Geography and I believe Geography loves me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home