Friday, January 23, 2009

I like her lectures so much!

The topic is a bit difficult to understand but as what Mel-lo puts it 'we came specially for her'. She is rather entertaining, putting rather complicated concepts in simple, easliy understandable ways.

She called me to answer a question today -

'I know some people in this class ... Jonathan ... what did you observe? ...'

I answered the questions to the best of my abilities (and I heard a few 'huh huh' in the audience)

Luckily she understood and explain what I meant to the class! And she said this:

'Jonathan is a really nice person... you should try to know him ...'

Haha really appreciate it! Thanksssssss!

I look forward to Han She's lecture! Han She's lectures are always so fun to be in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home