Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Life Journey – 23rd Birthday – Loving Everyone

Being 23 isn’t that scary after all. The fact that I am moving towards the term of ‘mid-20s’ is quite sad for me – I can still vividly remember my teenager years, where everything seems quite carefree and less worries. Being 23 is part of growing up and this whole fear of being old-er is dismissed from all the fun that I have with my family and friends. As Kwok Siong puts it, just wait 2 more years and we well ‘migrate’ from CAT X to CAT Y.

This year’s birthday celebrations starts early instead of the usual late. I enjoy the celebrations with my family and friends, but more so due to their presence and the fact that they are spending time with me. I cannot thank my family enough as they are always there to support me in times of exhilaration as well as depression. My friends too, play an important role. Without you guys around, my life will lack something that is critical to my development and I treasure the times and relationships with all of you.

Thank you to all who send their Birthday wishes to me! –

Facebook: Ziwei, Jinghan, Weijun, Heather, Ronald, Mavis, Victoria, Yuna, Yong Chun, PeishanPng, Shalina, WeiWei, XinYing, Syahirah, Eugenia, Yenming, SwuYi, Sardar

Sms: Wenjian, Joanna, Yuexin, Shaun, Shan Jun, WeiWei, Zuee, Chunkit, Bing Yi, Swee Peng, Matthew, Melissa, Kwok Siong

Thank you Fabian for your card and present!

Fabian's Present:


On Thursday, I spent my evening with the sounders + wen jian! It was quite a sad day for me, after getting back my mid-term results for ENV SUS. But, I clearly forgotten about all these during the few hours of dinner and fun! Thanks for the presents – it is really something that I never use before and never expect. Haha but I love it. The smell is really quite nice!

YinXiang and Present






Thanks also to WenJian and Chun Kit for getting me a ‘National Geographic Notebook’, something super representative to a geographer. I must thank all of you really for celebrating my birthday all these years.  Sounders ROCKS.

Wenjian + CK's present:


I was treated to a A-O Juice by Elaine-Kelly in the morning! Thanks!  and also for telling me that I am turning 23 soon. Friday evening was spent at Tiong Bahru with Kwok Siong, having dinner and talking about so many things. It is always nice chatting with you! Thanks for you ‘tie’. It was ‘classily-sexy’ to quote you but I love it. Shall wear it on 4th April!

Elaine's Present


KS's Present:



Today was spent with my family! :)

My family! (my grandma is watching TV)


Presents
Daddy and Aunties




Sis + An air ticket to Perth!


I want to express my thanks to all who have contributed colours to my life. It is really all of you who bring happiness to me and I will treasure these precious times. I love my family and forever friends to all my friends! I love you all.

I was looking out of the window, and I saw a RAINBOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home