Sunday, October 23, 2005

Another day...

This afternoon, at about 2+ pm, me and QY went to KS grandfather's wake. KS seemed fine le
*relieved*... From there, i met with Bingyi, and together me Qy and Bingyi went to Orchard.

Wanted to watch the movie: Flightplan ( a movie heavily criticised i think). To my surprise, most of the seats @ cineleisure, GV Marina and Eng Wah Suntec were taken... ended up @ Suntec. HaiZ... quite disappointed @ the seating arrangement...

Hmm... let me add in a bit of stuff... before seating myself comfortably in the movie seat, went Taka Artfriend to do something sneaky... reason not available yet... Flopped there totally... went to search high and low for something... after struggling there for nearly 1hr +.. finally got something there.. thank god!!!

P.S. Luv Flight Shows!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home