Thursday, October 20, 2005

Nights out AGAIN!

Never in my army life i had 3 nights out in a row. 3!!!!! Thats amazing.

Hmm.. instead of roaming around JP, me and 3 bridge com elites ( JX, KS, QY) went to Jurong East to hang around. For 4 years, JE has been my haunt ( guven my sec school RVHS was around the area), and i never find it uninteresting. However, when i visit it today, it was ABSOLUTELY BORING!!! The 4 of us ended up @ the newly renovated library, where are slacked for like approx 1.5hrs. My new interest of drawing made me borrowed some pic books to refer.

Arcade was normal la... juz that some games were not up to standard...

After that, we went to EAT!!! Never ever forget your stomach when dinner is horrible ( one of the rare times that the food @ SIW is comparable to AQC). Have Fish and chips and rice and ice milo (Shiok)

Ended up @ the ice skating area where there is a competition going on - ice hockey!!! * PRIDE*
It was very cool, watching the players competing with each other.

@ last, we still ended up @ PLC (SIW)...... haiZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home