Thursday, October 27, 2005

An "ORD" kinda day...

I am supposed to be outfield today... however i am back in camp instead!! So happi..

Today's breakfast wasn't indented @ all. So our "wake- up " time was OTOT. Instead of waking up at the usual 0615, i woke up @ 0700. Woo- Hoo!!! Feel like ORD-ing soon.. The whole mornin's activity was cleaning of stores and Nothing else!!! our lunch was also not indented! I had my lunch @ 3+ today.. hahax...

Hmm.. today got nights out( my whole bunk booked out btw). Tomorrow, we are moving back to AMQ camp. Apprehensive. Really enjoyed my stay @ SIW-- the bunk, pple, lesson, time... fond memories will always remain.

Priceless.

p.s. To cHrIsTaBeL, yIrUi, cAiLiNg, XuEtInG, yUeXiN, xInWeI & all my frenz who are having exams.. good luck, push on, overcome! i will always be there to give you support.
Remember: perservere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home