Thursday, January 26, 2006

OFF ~ a so so precious word

I on off on thurs! yea... i better take it before it "disappears" again from the world. Actually, i was supposed to book out after the Last Parade, which is normally around 2000hrs. Thanks to my PC, he allowed me to book out after dinner! so i left around 1815! Hehe... B4 bookin out, we have PT with Conducting (Minghan). The aim of the PT was to train the IPPT passes so that they can achieve silver. Yep. Me and Meng Keat are the "Auxillary Instructors" to assist Minghan in his conducting. Hehe... the whole body quite tired after the PT...

Went to Orchard to walk walk. Trying to find the movie "Shutter", but failed! haha... wanted a chance to scare myself but...

After that i went to my small aunt's house to sit sit and shun-bian give my cousins tuition. Yep... went home at 2230...

Oh no! I haven packed my room....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home