Sunday, July 23, 2006

Funny Tag Board Conversation

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BY: .... leave me out of e act cute busines... :P and erm why tt entry so gan3 xing4 suddenly...

jonathan:
yin xiang cuties!!!

wEi:
WOA~what a commotion. We are all cute~~~

jonathan:
to by: but really mah.. after u gave her your present she DITCH me!! Wahaha. To

WJ: both i suppose.. Wahaha... To Sis: Rubbish To senelle: u look sweet in the photo lei.. haha

sis:
i oso think so lol

wenjian:
r u all movie-watching or matchmaking? the pic of jon & yuexin really very SWEET hahaha

BY:
dont drag me into the scandal hello! im pure and innocent....

jonathan:
yuexin is my dear lei.. but she ditched my for BY le lor.. how can u do this to me
yuExin! haha.. i love everyone k..

yuExIn:
haha oh my..xw n xt! how could u all do dis to me?! ahha

zuee:
eh i agree with wei wei leh... wahaha... u all look like a couple. :p new scandal in town!!

jonathan:
to yuexin~ wear the necklace next time k... yea we look cute :) to wEi: wahaha..think she looks very demure inside e pic lei... to BY: we are CUTE naturally ma.. wahaha..

BY:
act cute lor u all...i am e best! haha :)

wEi:
how come like "yue miao yue hei" wahaha..the photo a bit looks like couple shot..ooppss..just kidding!

yuExin:
haha by n wenjian! dun think i nv read dis blog hor! ahha bish bash! oh i like e necklace! thanks a lot! haha i think we look cute in e photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home